Good morning guys You want to say it? Say good morning guys Morning time Morning time? Yes. Today is Noah’s psychiatrist appointment we are kind
– What’s up guys, welcome to the vlog. Pickin’ up right where we left off. Like I said, I’m still in my pajamas. Not gonna
– Thank you guys so much for watching. – We’ll see you next time. – Make sure you like and subscribe. – Yup. – [Asa]
– [Asa] Good morning. Can you say hi? Hi. What’s for lunch? – Lunch she’s having lentils, some popcorn, and a yoghurt. Think that’ll be
– Cute she loves her couch. – [Dad] Tell me that the couch wasn’t the best thing we could have ever put in her room?
Hi! It’s Cara from Health Home and Happiness, and I’ve never actually talked about our whole autism story all at once I have bits and
– Oh my gosh… when is this? – [Priscilla] It’s the day after Thanksgiving. – Oh my gosh, you said I couldn’t do it, you
– Good morning. Say hi. Hi. Can I have a kiss? (kissing) Wanna listen to some music? Music? Okay. Got to start this off right,
– [Asa] You’re already awake. I didn’t hear you. Ready? Classic. (footsteps) It’s Monday. Isn’t that exciting? Abbie loves Mondays. Let’s get ready for school.
– Good morning. So, it’s dark outside, that’s fun. I’m headed to Isaiah’s school to help with the PTA. Today is the biggest football game