Hi! It’s Cara from Health Home and Happiness, and I’ve never actually talked about our whole autism story all at once I have bits and
– Oh my gosh… when is this? – [Priscilla] It’s the day after Thanksgiving. – Oh my gosh, you said I couldn’t do it, you
– Good morning. Say hi. Hi. Can I have a kiss? (kissing) Wanna listen to some music? Music? Okay. Got to start this off right,
– [Asa] You’re already awake. I didn’t hear you. Ready? Classic. (footsteps) It’s Monday. Isn’t that exciting? Abbie loves Mondays. Let’s get ready for school.
– Good morning. So, it’s dark outside, that’s fun. I’m headed to Isaiah’s school to help with the PTA. Today is the biggest football game
– [Asa] You know, (meow) Dogs don’t wake people up by attacking their toes, though. (meow) Yeah. What do you have to say for yourself?
– [Dad] Say hi. – Hey. – [Dad] Welcome to the vlog. – Welcome, welcome to the vlog. – What’s up guys, good morning. We’re
-[breathing raggedly] -Just try and calm your body. “I am in a –” space. “C. O. N. S. T. A. N. T.” Space. “I am
– What’s up guys, welcome to the– – [All] Vlog. (grunts) (mumbling) – So we have to go do the final walkthrough at the new
Hey everybody, my name is Tom and welcome back. Before I explain what’s going on behind me here, let me just say that I’m going