– What are you two doing?
(Priscilla laughing) He doesn’t need burritos. – I’ve never seen her do that.
– I know. She’s like, make sure that he eats it. – [Priscilla] (laughing) Yeah. No wonder he begs. (Asa and Priscilla laughing) We always couldn’t figure
out why is the dog begging? – Well, he normally sits
under her, and like– – [Priscilla] Yeah. – Gets food that she drops. That’s so funny. I’ve never seen her do that before. Drink? (Abbie vocalizing)
– Ma’am? You rang? Do you need a drink?
– Mm-hmm. – Here you go.
– Nice curtsy. – Nice!
(Abbie laughing) This is blue. Where does blue go? Here, Ab. – Blue.
– Good job. – Blue. – Look at your thing, look at your bear. It’s orange. Good job! (Abbie vocalizing)
Okay. Do these right here. Match. Hey, Ab, look. You have to match color to color. Blue. She doesn’t like me. (laughing) – [Asa] Hey. Look at it, blue. Blue.
– Blue. – [Asa] Good job. – [Priscilla] Abbie, orange. Oh, so close.
– So close. There you go. Good job. Blue.
– Blue. Look at it.
– Look at your bear. – [Isaiah] Look, hey, up here. Look. Blue. Good job! So what we can do to make it a lot easier is to do less colors and
more of the contrast. More contrast, less colors. Can you do those three? Green. There you go! Blue. Nice job. – You can’t do it–
– Sorry, I know. I was prompting her.
– Yeah. – [Asa] Yellow. Good job!
– Nice job. High five.
– Yep. So we’ll work back up to that. She was doing really
well with that before. – [Priscilla] Can you clean these up? Can you put the bears in the bucket? Not the cups. Just the bears. – It’s interesting how her brain works. – [Asa] Yeah, it is. – You’re so smart. – She can definitely see
when colors are alike. – Yeah.
– Like the red and orange, that would
mess me up, I feel like, if I was doing it quickly, like
I would probably mess it up. You know what I mean? I can imagine that would be hard. – Well, and that’s a skill
that she had almost mastered not long ago, but you know, it– – Fell out of practice.
– Yeah. Out of practice on it,
she hasn’t really done any school-related in a little while. – Yeah.
– Yeah, keep that activity.