– [Asa] What are you doing? There’s no, gimme your lunch bag. There’s nothin’ in there. (zipping) – [Priscilla] (muffled) – [Asa] What are you, what’s in it? – [Priscilla] Oh, she wants her water. – [Asa] Do you wanna a drink? – [Priscilla] Drink, here. – [Asa] Want that? Yeah, okay. – [Priscilla] That was
good communicating, Abb. – [Asa] A little thirsty. – [Priscilla] Parched. – [Asa] Me too. You want me to hold it? Or you wanna just put it in your cup? Look, you have a cup holder in the door. Put it in your cup holder. That’s not a– – [Priscilla] Oh, geez. (chuckles) – [Asa] Here take that. – [Priscilla] Wait, I don’t do that. – [Asa] No, no, ah, she
threw it in the back. – [Priscilla] It’s gonna
get all over my car. – [Asa] It’s probably not. Okay, I’ll get it, I’ll
get it, I’ll get it. – [Abbie] Whoo, whoo, whoo. – What is those noises? Your sounds. Come on, get your stuff. Hi, everyone. Good afternoon. – Hi. – [Asa] What do you have in the trunk? – Nothin’, I was fixin’ the. – [Asa] Come on little one. You gotta get your backpack. Nope, nope, nope, nope, backpack. – You’re supposed to be pointing, not. – [Asa] Well, humans talk to each other. I know it’s ABA, but it’s
less prompting, I get it. But like, we talk to each other. That’s how we communicate. She understands when
we talk, why not talk? Just point at stuff. – [Abbie] Eh, ehhhhh. – [Priscilla] Where’s your lunchbox? – Here, come here. Come here. – So a lot of times when you do prompting to teach skills,
– That was a good job close the door without prompt.
– to teach, them to do things independently, is you try to reduce prompting. You don’t wanna prompt too much. So there’s a least to most prompting. Like you start with the least possible, and then work your way up as needed. And then there’s also most to least. Like you might start with the most, and then work your way down to the least amount of prompting. I think it’s kind of, it’s bizarre to me. It’s one of those things
I’ve always struggled with, with ABA is like how talking is more prompting than pointing. Like you don’t point with people. It’s just not normal human behavior. Right? Am I wrong? – [Priscilla] You’re not wrong. Tell me, you ABA
therapists in the comments. How weird is that? Like what if you walked
around, and people were like. Abbie. (kiss) (laughs) It’s weird, right? 45 minutes later, we’re in the house. What are you doing? Oh, you’re hiding for the puppy. She’s hiding here. What’s up? Stand up, stand up. Here, go to the couch and
she’ll leave you alone. Come on, come on, come with
me, come on. (laughing) Come with me if you want to live. Come on. No, no, no. – [Abbie] Eh, eh, eh. – Go sit over there. Okay, go up there then. Holy chaos. – I just went to the
bathroom for a second. – The puppy was attacking Abbie. And look now, he’s chasing her. And then he came in a
attacked the the balloons. So Abbie thinks it’s funny, when she’ll stick her arm
down in the puppy’s mouth. The puppy doesn’t know
how to bite gentle yet. So it’ll leave little
scratches on her arm, so can’t let her do that yet. Abbie used to play like that with Maverick when he was younger too. Yeah, the door was locked,
somehow the doorknob got locked. And we just use the deadbolt,
so we couldn’t get in. So we had to find our house, I don’t even know where
our house keys are. So I had to get us in the house. Not gonna show you how I did
that, ’cause lots of people watch our YouTube channel. I didn’t use a credit card
this time like I did last time. That didn’t work, tried it. The whole family’s here. Look all the– – Oh, the turtles not Dad. – [Asa] Don’t go get
the turtle, salmonella. – It’s like a parrot, but it’s a cat. Just over my shoulder. – Are you guys so excited that we’re going to Playlist tomorrow? – [Summer] I can’t believe it. – Holy crap.
– Really, I can’t believe it. The amount of years I
just watch YouTubers go and watch their vlogs and stuff like that. It’s gonna be so weird
to actually to be there. – [Asa] It’s weird being there. Maverick, chill bud. You know, are we doing a packing video? You gonna talk about packing? – We can, yeah. – [Asa] You had talked about it, so. – Nice Michael’s there, the
guy that smiles when he dances. – [Asa] Oh, yeah? – Yeah. – I’ve seen a lot of people
lately on the Playlist page. See you at Playlist. See you at Playlist, see you at Playlist. – [Asa] So we’re late then. – Yeah, a lot of ’em go down
way early, to like hang out before they go into Cracker Barrel. You know how they do. – [Priscilla] Well, the creators– – Cracker Barrel apparently– – The creator were able.
– Stop. – To do today. – The Florida thing too – The featured creator.
– The featured creators were able to do today. – [Isaiah] Mark and now featured creator, do you what the heck, Playlist. – [Asa] They don’t like us. Playlist doesn’t like us. I’ve come to that conclusion. – We’re not Tok chasers. – [Asa] We’re not ah– – Channel TikTockers. – [Asa] Yeah, we’re
not channel TikTockers. That has a lot to do with it. (laughing) – Abbie, get on the TikTok, they want you. – [Asa] You’re the only one
close in age range, Abb. So you guys are baddest. How are the cats doing with the puppy? (laughing) – [Priscilla] No one stares like that. – [Asa] Why don’t you take her upstairs, so she quits stressin’ out. – I don’t wanna move. She’s gonna claw me. She won’t just, Sandy move. – [Asa] She’s not a fan, not a fan of you. You’re a little too much. – [Priscilla] She’s
like, yes she is, she is. – Sandy you hear me, come here. – Stop, stop, let go.
– Come here. – Go ahead, go upstairs. (clapping) – [Priscilla] I’m a huge
fan, I’m a huge fan. – It’s okay. She’s like luckily her little legs can’t make it up these stairs. It’s okay. – [Priscilla] You got me,
that’s all that matters. Meow. – You’re scary.
– I’m a huge fan. – [Isaiah] You’re scary
when you’re mad. (chuckles) – [Asa] What do you think
about all this chaos? – Say you love it.
– Yes, so yes. – [Priscilla] I’m huge fan. I love you so much. – [Asa] Had to sit down on the patio, while Dad broke into the house. (sighs) – [Asa] We’re ready. Okay.
– Okay, we’re ready. – Girls are always in the car. (laughs) – [Isaiah] I was busy. [Asa] Ready? – Ready. – Let’s go. – [Asa] Look, you can’t keep
Cilla out of the kitchen. – I know. – [Asa] She’s gonna go in the
kitchen wherever she’s at. – [Isaiah] Doing all my jobs,
I will (mumbled) together. – So we are having dinner
at Dad and Nana’s place. The vlog has not been here, since we got everything moved in. They’ve barely even seen it. – [Priscilla] Yeah. It’s so good you guys, I’m impressed. I love your kitchen. – The more I’m in it, the more I love it. – Good. – When we started — – [Asa] You were ready to
go back home, weren’t ya? – I was, for two weeks, I coulda cried. – [Asa] Yeah, ah. – Every day, every day. – Ah. Well we’re glad you got over that. – [Asa] Hey you, come here. Go wait in here, dinner
will be ready in a minute. Go, go sit down. – [Priscilla] Go sit down, Abb. – [Dad] Yeah, Abb, come
sit down, right here. – Go relax,
– Just come relax. – [Asa] Dinner will be ready in a minute, you don’t have to be going. – I’ll show you how relaxing is done. – Come here. Come, come here. – [Dad] Ah, just like this. – [Priscilla] So antsy in new places. – [Asa] Sit down. – [Abbie] Eh, eh. – [Asa] Abb, go sit down, sweetheart. She’s having a really rough time. – I think it might be cold to open these glasses with ice, so. You gonna want Diet Coke, Ase? – [Asa] Yeah, you got Diet Coke? – Yeah. – [Asa] Heck, yeah. I’ll take two of those. – They’re small. – I’ll get out some glasses
with ice, soon as (mumbled) – [Asa] No, I can drink right
outta the can, I’m good. – [Isaiah] You ready for the other can? – [Asa] It’s okay Abb. It’s okay, sweetheart. – [Abbie] Ooh, oooh, oooh. – [Asa] I know. – She’s crying. – [Dad] It’s my favorite season. – [Asa] It’s hard huh? New places. It’s a lotta sound in here too. You got the fan over top of the stove, a little bit of music, the ceiling fan. – [Abbie] Ooh, oooh. – It’s okay. – [Dad] That’s quieter, there we go. – Is that better? – [Dad] Shhhhhh, really soft. (quiet music) – [Asa] Better? – [Isaiah] It’s okay, Abbie. – So new areas sometimes will
give Abigail a hard time. And she hasn’t been here
since we were moving in. Turn the fan off over top of the stove and she calmed down a lot, so. – Yeah, I think the fan may been a huge– – Yeah, it’s very, it’s very possible. – It’s very loud. It was like a fan that’s over
your stove, it’s really loud. – [Asa] She’s doin’ better now. And she ate, so that had
somethin’ to do with it. Was that good? What are you doin’ over there, Summer? Are you guarding? Ah. – She’s taking croutons off my salad. – [Asa] Hey, let Summer eat, come on. Stand up, let Summer eat. Come on, go sit down. – [Dad] You see the
hibiscus Asa, we put in? – [Asa] Oh, yeah, look at that. Looks good, Dad. I went up and laid down
with Abbie for ever. We tried to get her to go to
bed a little bit early tonight, ’cause she was, she was kinda, – Neh. – Yeah, she was having a rough night. I don’t think it was all
like my parent’s house. – Right. – I think it was just her night, you know? A lot of it was like not
doing what she wanted to do, that kind of thing. And then just set her off. But so, I put her in bed
and laid down with her for a bit while she
poked at my face forever trying to convince me that
she didn’t need to go to bed. I think she’s tired though. She’s out, out cold right now, so. Tomorrow, we leave for Playlist. I’m really excited, I actually am. Yeah I haven’t– – You were kinda dreading it at first. – Yeah, but I’m really excited to go. It’s just gonna be fun. We’re gonna have a good time. Everybody’s gonna have a good time. We got have Becca there
for Abbie this time, so she can you know, do her
own thing and have a good time – And I think Summer and
Isaiah are gonna go to classes. – Yeah. ‘Cause it’s not just Playlist,
it’s Orlando, you know. – Right.
– It’s a good time. – I’m working. – Okay, well I have to go work, too. – Okay. – We’ll see you guys tomorrow, Playlist. – Bye. – Bye. (loud crowd chatter) – So we’re going to the West Wing. So we go that way.